Stamping Points are my way of saying “Thank you and I appreciate your business!”
How to earn Stamping Points:
- Place an online order through my Stampin’ Up! website
- You may also email your order to me at email@example.com and I will place the order for you.
- All orders must be placed through me to qualify for Stamping Points
- For every increment of $25.00, before shipping and tax, you will earn a Stamping Point. This is per order and you cannot combine orders. For example, an order of $51.00 would qualify for two Stamping Points.
- Product totals exclude shipping & handling, sales tax, and any amounts paid towards items in the Hostess Rewards program (this includes supplements to Hostess Dollars and 50% off items).
- Product orders of $150.00 or more will also qualify for hostess rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- You will be responsible for tracking your orders and Stamping Points. A tracking sheet is provided for you below.
- When you have earned 20 Stamping Points, email your completed form to me with you free choice of stamp set, at any price! One customer per tracking sheet please.
- I will confirm your order tacking and send your free stamp set immediately.
- Stamping Points will expire 24 months from the
initial purchase. (ex. The points in the sample below would have
to be redeemed by 11/25/15.) The oldest points “fall off” after 2 years but
newer points are still valid until they expire.